Recipe to Try!
Kale & Spring Mix Tossed Salad
1 large handful lettuce (spring mix)
1 c chopped kale
1/4 c fresh parsley (chopped finely)
2 stalks of celery (sliced)
2 Tbsp onion vinaigrette dressing
1 orange bell pepper (sliced)
1 handful sugar snap peas
20 cherry tomatoes
1/4 c almonds
1. Place a large handful of mixed lettuce into a large salad bowl.
2. Add 1 cup of choped kale Add 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley Add 2 stalks of sliced celery
3. Add dressing and mix to coat the salad.
4. After you have added the dressing and coated the salad. Add sliced orange bell pepper Add handful sugar snap peas Add 20 blackberries Add 20 cherry tomatoes Add almonds
5. Serves 1 Salad as a Meal or 2 Side Salads